1. Personal data Obtained from You
We may obtain following personal data if you our online game services and other game services, our social networking services and gamification services:
- (a) Age, birth date and sex;
- (b) Name user name and/or nickname;
- (c) Email address;
- (d) Phone number; and,
- (e) Other information indicated by us in advance whereby a specific individual can be identified.
2. Other Information Obtained by Us
We may obtain following information if you use our services.
(1) Device Information
We may obtain identifier of your device and IP address if you use our services through such device. We, also, may obtain name and type of your device, phone number, your country, user name and/or email address associated with your device with which you decide to provide us.
(2) Location Information
We may obtain your location information if you approve to provide such location information in using our apps through your device.
(3) Gameplay Information
We may obtain gameplay information. Such gameplay information includes gameplay count, game setting, number of items possessed, game score, gameplay history, etc., and does not include any information whereby a specific individual can be identified.
(4) Cookies and Other Technical Information
We may obtain and/or analyze following technical information if you access to our services:
- (a) Cookies;
- (b) IP address;
- (c) Type of device;
- (d) Device Identifier;
- (e) Type and language of browser;
- (f) Each webpage of our website you have referred to;
- (g) Type of platform (Facebook, Line, etc.) you have used so as to access our services;
- (h) Click count;
- (i) Domain name;
- (j) Page view count order;
- (k) Browsing Time;
- (l) View time of specific page;
- (m) App or website setting;
- (n) Activity date in using app or website; and,
- (o) Other technical information.
We may combine any of information above with user ID for our internal use.We may use (i) web beacon technology whereby we identify whether our customers refer to our specific webpages or whether our customers open our specific email and (ii) tracking pixel and other technology which enable us (i) to distinguish newly registered customers from other customers and send specific promotion messages to such newly registered customers only, (ii) to identify customers who has newly installed our software and (iii) to provide our advertisement to our customers browsing websites other than our websites, whereby we provide efficient advertisements to you.
(5) Information Obtained in Connecting with Other Provider’s Services
We may obtain your user ID and other information possessed by other service providers if you approve to disclose such information to us through privacy settings provided by such other service providers.
3. Purpose of Use
We use personal data provided by you for the following purposes only:
- (a) To confirm your application to our email delivery services provided with respect to our business and to deliver emails to you through such email delivery services;
- (b) To confirm your registration of our membership services provided with respect to our business and to provide such membership services to you;
- (c) To deliver a reward in compensation for your cooperation to answer our questionnaires with regards to our business;
- (d) To deliver goods, etc. of prizes applied with regard to our business;
- (e) To provide or improve our products and services and to develop new services;
- (f) To deliver information with regards to our products or services;
- (g) To answer your inquiries with regards to our business;
- (h) To use for development, provision and maintenance of our services; and,
- (i) To use such personal data for any other purposes which we have notified you or have otherwise publicized.If we need to add any other purposes, we will disclose such purposes prior to our use for such purposes.
4. Safety Management Measures
We will manage your personal data in strict manners, take appropriate measures so as to prevent accidents including unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. and take prompt remedial actions if such accidents happen.We may provide your personal data to a third party who handles such personal data for us, and if we provide your personal data to such third party, we enter into a non-disclosure agreement with such third party and otherwise supervise such third party so that such third party handles such personal data properly.If you request to access, correct, delete your personal data, we will, promptly after identifying you, respond to your requests.
5. Disclosure and Provision to Third Party
6. Anonymously Processed Information
- (1) If we produce anonymously processed information (as defined in Paragraph 9 of Article 2 of Act on the Protection of Personal Information in Japan and limited to those constituting anonymously processed information database etc. as set forth in Paragraph 10 of Article 2 of Act on the Protection of Personal Information in Japan), we will comply with the standards established in accordance with the rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission in Japan.
- (2) If we produce anonymously processed information, we will take necessary measures for safety managements in accordance with the standards established in accordance with the rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission in Japan.
- (3) If we produce anonymously processed information, we disclose to the public the categories of information relating to an individual contained in the anonymously processed information in accordance with the rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission in Japan.
- (4) If we provide a third party with anonymously processed information (including not only that we have produced but also that we have received from any third party), we will disclose to the public the categories of information concerning an individual contained in anonymously processed information to be provided to a third party and its providing method in advance in accordance with the rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission in Japan, and state to such third party explicitly that the information being provided is anonymously processed information.
- (5) If we handle anonymously processed information, we will not identify an individual concerned with personal data used to produce the anonymously processed information through (i) collating such anonymously processed information with other information or (ii) acquiring (ii-a) information relating to descriptions etc. or individual identification codes deleted from the personal data or (ii-b) information relating to a processing method carried out pursuant to the provisions of Paragraph 1 of Article 36 of Act on the Protection of Personal Information in Japan ((ii) above shall only apply to anonymously processed information which we receive from any third party).
- (6) We will take necessary and appropriate measures for the safety management of anonymously processed information and for ensuring the proper producing and handling of anonymously processed information (including dealing with a complaint about the handling of anonymously processed information), and make efforts to disclose to the public the details of suchmeasures.
7. Handling of Information Obtained from You Other Than Personal Information
We take necessary and appropriate safety measures for handling such information obtained from you other than personal data.
8. Compliance with Applicable Laws and Regulations and Guidelines
We comply with Act on the Protection of Personal Information in Japan and other applicable laws and regulations and guidelines with regards to personal data protection in handling personal data we have received.
9. Efforts to Continuous Improvement
We make efforts to improve and maintain our activities to protect personal data continuously.
10. Inquiries with regards to Handling Personal Data (Contact Point for Inquiries and Complaints)
If you have any inquiries or complaints with regards to our handling of your personal data or if you request us to provide, correct or delete your personal data, please contact to the following email address:
We may amend our privacy policies without any prior notification to you so as to further protect your personal data or to adapt to the enactment of or amendment to applicable laws and regulations. While we will not inform you of such amendment individually, please be sure to refer to our latest privacy policies posted in this website.
Special Provisions for Information Obtained through Facebook
While we provide our online game services on Facebook, a social network services provided by Meta Platforms, Inc. (formerly known as Facebook, Inc.), (“SuperAppli Facebook Game Services”), we hereby pledge to manage and protect personal data obtained through Facebook properly in compliance with the following special provisions as well as other provisions of our privacy policies. In the event that there is any conflict or inconsistency between provisions of our privacy policies and the following special provisions, the following special provisions will prevail:
1. Purpose of Use
We will not use your personal data obtained through Facebook for any purpose other than that of providing SuperAppli Facebook Game Services to you.
2. Type of Information Obtained through Facebook
We may obtain following information through Facebook:
- (1) Your profile name in Facebook;
- (2) The URL address of your profile picture; and,
- (3) Locale Information
3. Prohibition of Combining Personal Data with Other Information
We will not combine your personal data obtained through Facebook with your information received from any other third party so as to identify you.
4. Prohibition of Provisions of Personal Data without Consent of Meta Platforms, Inc.
We will not provide your personal data obtained through Facebook to any third party (including subcontractors) without consent of Meta Platforms, Inc.
5. Handling of Personal Data at the End of Services through Facebook
We will delete all of your personal data obtained through Facebook by the time we cease to provide SuperAppli Facebook Game Services through Facebook.
6. Request for Deletion
You can, through setting functions of Facebook, request us to delete your information obtained by us through Facebook (please refer to Facebook help webpages for the detailed steps). Your request for deletion will be completed within one day after such request in normal cases. You can check our processing status of your request through deletion request screen.
7. Amendment to Special Provisions
If any amendment to this Special Provisions is required, we will consult with Meta Platforms, Inc. and follow its instructions, if any.
Revised on 7th January, 2022