- Super Appli, Inc.
- Central Bld. 5F, 2-11-30, Sakae, Naka Ward, Nagoya, Aichi Pref.
- June 8th, 2010
- Masaki Iinuma
- 68,540,000 Yen
- Sales and maintenance of application development related to cell phones and mobile devices
- Sales, maintenance and development of various game contents
- Planning and managing the cell phone and mobile devices site
- Planning, sales, development, and maintenance of software
- Information processing services and information provision services using the Internet
- Sale of clothing, accessories, sports equipment, daily miscellaneous goods and parts
- Manufacturing and sales of IoT equipment
- Agriculture/aquaculture, production/manufacture/sales of processed foods
- Other related business
The Internet and smartphones are becoming the foundation of our daily lives, and we are about to move into an era where new technologies such as AI and IoT will support our lives and businesses.
Originally, the evolution of technologies increased "disposable time" which should be used to improve people's quality of life, but people/we live in a cramped and rushed time in this managed society.
It seems the current situation especially in urban areas, the pursuit of convenience and economic rationality has led to the accumulation of mental and physical fatigue people, which is far from the ideal society envisioned. Take a look at the world as well, the gap between rich and poor is widening, nature is being destroyed, and there are overwhelmingly many people living in poor circumstances.
Is attaining happiness and wealth with these (systemized and unequal) sacrifices what we aim for as human beings? Recently, the world has been exposed to the threat of natural disasters, has experienced tragic accidents such as the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant, and facing ever-increasing environmental resistance such as the spread of epidemics due to the new coronavirus. We seem approaching a major turning point in which we should reconsider how we should be and how we should face the natural environment.
Since ancient times in Japan, nature has coexisted with humankind, and this has been maintained for a long period by the providence of nature. We need to look back at arbitrary systems and consider acting in order to build true richness.
We are entering an era in which the Internet and smartphones become the foundation of our lives, and new technologies such as AI and IoT support our lives and businesses.